The Home Blog

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Adennoying.

Sick again. Allergies have transformed into swollen adenoids and tonsils, causing a disturbing lack of swallowing ability and vocal usage. I have medication from the clinic from the same doc who kind of screwed me over a bit a few months back with a misdiagnosis. I should have said something this time, but I was incredibly stupid and didn't. BUT, if this happens again, to any degree, I am requesting those useless blobs of tissue at the back of my throat be removed once and for all for the sake of my career and well-being. I don't care how non-kosher that may be, in the world of medicine, demanding I get cut up a bit for the benefit of a career I'm hoping to establish, but they'll either find a way to fix it for good, or they're getting rid of my tonsils and adenoids. End of story. I have to sing and speak on stage - that instrument cannot be compromised by the threat of sudden stupid illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment