The Home Blog

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Frustration

Got pretty frustrated yesterday. I ran, so that was good, and though I walked for about 100 yards towards the end, I kept it to a near jog and did some arm movements designed to keep burning. Read it in a magazine. But I tried to halve my portions of food and not eat after 6, so that I wouldn't just hold on to any carbs I ate and that would go straight to my butt or something, but I was just so hungry because I'm not used to it.

It's hard to not have the money or the resources to hit a gym all the time or be able to afford the really healthy organic food. There are limited health options in my house, and I'm trying to make do.

Found this on Yahoo this morning, the workout that Gwyneth Paltrow, Kate Hudson and Shakira use to tone their legs. Looks tough. I'm having difficulty maintaining a routine.

Here's the woman's website, Tracy Anderson Method - I took a peek at it, wanted to see some of the stuff she does, and it is majorly intense and requires time and money and motivation that I don't currently have. I'm motivated, I just don't have the ability to do all this stuff yet.

Frustration abounds. But it's time to get my ass out of bed and go work out. The Tony's are tonight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment